Stop, Look and Listen!

Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 by luffman

Embedded Audio files just don't turn me on. Maybe it is because you have to click the little play button... I am in search of something that presents itself in a smoother manner. I have looked into the tools found in the Mac OS, but have not had enough time to work through this process. I am distracted by Jing recordings which are really not the same as a video of yourself like you would make in YouTube. I guess they are videos, or are they audios???


Below is an audio review that I made reviewing a microphone. This was not too useful, except for teaching me how to embed an mp3 audio file into my site.









Logitech USB Microphone Review

Here are two Jing video recordings that I made for our business department at work. They were easy to make and will save me time by not having to repeat them individually to 25 people. Wow, I just saved myself a couple of hours. More time to go ride my bike!

Here is a link to the web page at work for these instructions.

Logging in to the Accounting System

Purchase Requisition Approval Process

Here is another video that I made on my Mac with a cool program called FotoMagico Pro. It allows you to build a sideshow with images and pin several tracks of audio and effects to the show. Unfortunately, the audio track that I used in the show was removed from the video since I included an entire song that was flagged by YouTube and removed. I added an alternative track that was offered by Youtube.


Here is the original with the correct music that has been uploaded to ScreenCast.com:

0 Responses to "Stop, Look and Listen!":